Security and Alarm cables have long been a part of the cable manufacturing industry over the years. West Penn's Security and Alarm cables have been trusted and used by many throughout its existence. They have a great selection of multi-conductor and coaxial products for sale. Some types of Security cable that West Penn manufactures are: communication, control cable, Aquaseal®, Fire Alarm, CCTV Coax, Special Application and Process Control cables.
Due to the continuing improvement process and constant updating of design and construction of various security cables are making them easier to work with. Good installation features of West Penn Wire's cables are:
- The footage markings every three feet on the jacket take away estimation and waste
- Due to harsh application conditions, these cables are mostly NEC Riser-rated.
- Rip cords inside the cable make stripping the jacket very easy.
- Aquaseal® water-blocked cables are ideal for areas that will take on water for intermittent periods of time.
- Lickity Split "Bondled" Cables are specially designed to make installation much easier for the installer. They feature a construction that is easier to terminate the cable and also features a smaller cable profile.
For more detailed information on our Security cables, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-245-4964, or e-mail us at
Information can also be found on our website, in our catalog and technical bulletins.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 25 July 2013 )